Legal Notice | April 5, 2012
The Shawnee Township Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 1:00 PM in the Shawnee Township Administration Building, 2530 Fort Amanda Road, Lima, OH 45805 for the purpose of reviewing changes to the Shawnee Township Zoning Resolution. Some changes are as follows:
- Correct typographical errors.
- Article III: Added some new definitions to Section 302.
- Article VI: Added information to Section 602 on Zoning Permit Application Requirements.
- Expanded Permitted and Conditional Uses in various districts.
- Article XIII: New wording on Planned Unit Development Districts.
- Article XVI, XVII: Some new wording on Parking, Uses Not Permitted, Ponds & Lakes, Swimming Pools, Fences, and Drainage.
- Article XVIII: New wording on Signs and Outdoor Advertising.
- Article XX: New Article on Performance Measures: Landscaping, Screening & Outdoor Lighting.
- Article XXI: New Article on Wind Turbine Generators.
- Article XXII: New Article on Solar Energy Systems.
- Appendix added to help define and clarify.
The Zoning Commission shall, within 30 days of this hearing, recommend the approval or denial of the revised Zoning Resolution, or the approval of some modification thereof, to the Shawnee Township Board of Trustees for its action.
Shawnee Township Zoning Commission